Tuesday 29 December 2009

Crunchy Beginnings

Even as I write can feel the blogosphere straining under the pressure of being over-saturated, but I have faith in the blogosphere, for it is stronger than a sturdy mule and can take one more load on its broad and muscular shoulders.

Basically, I just want to share what I think is good and tasty in the world of music, London and other cool stuff.

For starters, here is my favourite band, Performance. I'm really surprised they haven't made a breakthrough yet and am hopeful that 2010 will bring them what they deserve and that they don't end up like fellow Manchester electro-poppers Daggers, although I can't say I know the reasons behind their break-up. But don't fear, out of the burning ashes of Daggers rose Hurts, and if Wonderful Life is anything to go by, they are going to be good.

I think I've exhausted my mind tank and run out of words, so stay fresh and keep representin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment