Friday 1 January 2010

Crumbs of Glory

Helloo! Welcome to this magnif-erous new year and what better way to start the year than with the Popjustice single of 2009, a dreamy, magical and truly epic pop song from Swedish group, The Sound of Arrows. Just to give you an idea of how much I love it, I bought it on the 13 December 2009, a little late I know, and have already listened to it 156 times according to my iTunes and I'm still nowhere near to being sick of it! I just can't find anything wrong with this song.

And to send you on your way into the sunset, here is a small wish list of things I'd like to see in 2010, in no particular order:

1. Daft Punk tour
2. Justice tour and new album
3. More tracks from Arcade Eden
4. Lots more top notch real alternative rock and shoegaze
5. Bacon sauce, giving everything that great bacon flavour!

Bises xx

No comments:

Post a Comment