Wednesday 5 January 2011

Lady Lazarus

Where have I been lately? Despite my moral obligation to stuff my face full of food and get lots of cool stuff in the name of the birth of our Lord and Saviour, I should still be on here more often.

Well, much like Lazarus, who was himself apparently brought back from the dead by that very same Lord and Saviour, I am back, and I do intend to be back for good.



Today's post is about Lady Lazarus. Currently based in Savannah, Georgia, this lady is quite the creative powerhouse. Melissa Ann Sweat is a poet, writer, almost-journalist, almost-film student at Werner Herzog’s Rogue School, and fine artist originally from San Jose, Calif.

Crafting beautifully minimal and atmospheric songs that get almost get by solely with a piano and a barely there voice which create a wonderfully dreamy atmosphere that you could just get lost in forever.

Sick Child - Lady Lazarus

No comments:

Post a Comment