Monday 28 June 2010

Video Nonsense



Well check me out.  I've battled my way through another year and reached the ripe old age of vingt-et-un ans or 7,670 days.  And yes Thomas Mars, I do remember when 21 years was old.



I've literally been waiting a year to use that line and this song.

By way of a celebration, I thought I'd share some of my favourite music videos, a bit like 'This Is Your Life,' but not really.




Justice Vs Simian - We Are Your Friends from BajenUltras on Vimeo.


JAMAICA - I Think I Like U 2 VIDEO from bermudapants on Vimeo.

So, basically, So Me is a genius.



T-Bone and K-Dog.



Ezra even looks like Roger Federer.  And, I can't believe the BBC hasn't been all over this for Wimbledon.



If you haven't seen 'Funky Squaredance,' I urge you to watch it and for the full 10 minutes.


Justice - Let Love Rule from Marcio Machado on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment