Tuesday 9 November 2010

The Creators Sessions

Yesterday's fashion-related post didn't take your fancy?

Want more music stuff?

Then I've got just the stuff.

Remember all that Creators Project malarkey I wrote about sporadically in Spring/Summer? Well, now reading about it can actually pay off for YOU.

They've put together this amazing competition where they are giving 3 lucky winners, one from the UK, one from Brazil and another from the USA, the chance to go to New York and record an album.

I think you'll agree that this an amazing opportunity, despite the fact you'll be working with a guy behind Owl City and Semi-Precious Weapons. I'm sure he still knows what he's talking about and will provide invaluable help.

So, if you're a citizen of either Brazil, the UK or the USA then all you need to do is make a new track that hasn't already been published or stolen from someone else and isn't x-rated and send it in. I'm not sure if putting a song on MySpace counts as publishing it, though. Reading the rules, I'd guess not, but I'm sure if you ask someone will tell you.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment