Monday 15 March 2010

Re: RE:Pokémon

Hey compadres, I forgot to mention some super important stuff in my last post.

It turns out that you can actually win these new and awesome Pokémon HEARTGOLD and SOULSILVER games, a Nintendo DS and tickets to the wicked cool party that's being thrown in celebration of this wondrous event.

'But how?' you may be screaming at your monitor.  Easy really, just give them your name and email and who knows they may even want to stay friends with you and tell about other cool goings on.

Do it now!

Just to get you in the mood here are a couple of pictures by Andy J Miller and John Burgerman.

 A pretty cool drawing there from Monsieur Miller.


 Señor Burgerman.

I'm not going to lie, I'm no art buff, but I know when I like stuff, and this I like. 

And my music tip for today would be to definitley get your hands on the Busy P remix of 'Hip Hop Changed' by Crookers ft. Rye Rye.  It's mega-huge.  Reminds of the good old days before the vast majority of hip hop became a bit rubbish and it's a vast improvement on the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment